Friday, April 10, 2009

...Faith...

WARNING!!!
this post consist of many EMO issue
those who are without lovers are strictly forbidden to look at the post below
xD
...thank you for your cooperation...
=D





1 month and 5 days had passed...
it just worked out so...simple?
as am what i thought before...'love' is a complicated thing
but it just worked out...
too simple 'till i just can't believe
O.O
NOW i don't have faith in myself...
just thousands and billions of questions pop out in my mind...


am i really a good boyfriend?
am i really deserve this?
am i really handle-ing my love matter well?

am i really good enough for her?
am i really ready for this?
am i can still hold this situation for a long time?

will you feel uncomfortable being with me?
am my weird personality making you uncomfortable?
am i really as good as you think i am?
am i keeping you away from my true self?
am i lying to you?
am i?
...

~I'M NOT THE 100% TYPE~

T.T

but i will do my best to be better and better...

...i promise...

...for you...

4 comments:

SoToNG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SoToNG said...

-u really a good boyfriend.
-ya,u really deserve this.
-u really handle-ing ur love matter well lo..
-u really good enough for me.
-u really ready for this lo,dun think too much la..
-u can still hold this situation for a long time.
-i will not feel uncomfortable being with u .
-ur weird personality no making me uncomfortable.
-yes ,u really as good as i think.
-no ,u no keeping me away from ur true self.


so lou,
dun think too much la..
u very good jor..
dun think many things la....

"i love u "
i will beside forever.....muackzz.

xiiaozoe said...

dun be so emo la ~
although i gt no bf ==
最主要是你在你女朋友眼里是个怎样的人
不需要去在意别人眼光啦 =D
女朋友喜欢就好 ^^
祝你幸福~~ ^^
-z0e-

Evellyn said...

wow..sweet~~~
gambateh ya...


__eve__