Sunday, April 5, 2009

Adjusted

weird title right?
haha~
well...
i figured out something lately...


between
girlfriend and study
you can only have one
which will you choose?


well...
i believe every couple will hope to have both right?
except you don't wan both lar
haha xD


i thought i could handle this matter very easily before...
but...
it actually harder than i thought you know? =.=
haiz...
everytime when i wanted to concentrate on studying...
she just pop up in my mind...
O.O
just like that...
then...i'm stunned...
LOL...
can't control myself of not thinking her...
just...can't...concentrate...myself...
T.T
my result just went SUX-ER and SUX-ER
angry of myself...
feeling so stupid...
why i can't even handle this small matter well...

'till now...
i've found a way to make me concentrate again^^
YEAH~
what's that?
that is...
keep doing my homework~~~
make myself busy~
make myself no time to think about her...


i know i know...
=.=
when i've got girlfriend...
i didn't actually always done my homework
:P


i hereby apologize to my girlfriend because...

i might used my time on studying sometimes, so...

maybe sometimes i didn't spend alot of time with you...

but i hope you could understand

T.T

So...
i've finally adjusted my life back!~
haha
but the difference is...
i added 1 girlfriend into my life
xD

2 comments:

阿兰 said...

if u add 2 girl fren den wad will happen??

Chubby said...

then need adjust again lo~
LOLX~
haha jk nia jk nia xD
1 enough jor lar...
still wan many meh? ==
put all my heart into her haha~